Life through self-sufficiency – Support our mission to defeat hunger
It is unbearable that so many people still face the daily struggle for survival, including the lack of adequate nutrition. But at HIFA, we believe it is possible to change this. Through our partnership with agricultural expert Festus Imarhiagbe, we have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people in Urulokpa and Lokpa.
With your help, we can teach people how to support themselves and their families through agriculture and small animal husbandry. Our goal is to establish a circular economy that is sustainable and profitable. DI Festus has already started the first trainings in March, but we need your support to continue the project.
Why our project is important
Hunger is one of the world’s biggest problems, but it is also one of the easiest to solve. Through our work at HIFA and our partnership with Festus, we have the opportunity to improve living conditions for people in Urulokpa and Lokpa. Our concept is simple but effective: we want to teach people how to support themselves so they don’t have to suffer from hunger in the future.
How you can help
Every donation, no matter how small, can make a direct contribution to the lives of people in Urulokpa and Lokpa. By supporting us, you not only give hope, but also a future full of possibilities and opportunities. Become part of our mission to defeat hunger and donate your hope now.
The problem: Many people can’t even eat properly once a day
It’s unimaginable, but unfortunately true: In many parts of the world, there are people who can’t even afford one adequate meal a day. This is a painful reality that we can no longer ignore.
Fortunately, HIFA, an organization dedicated to helping people in need, has teamed up with agricultural expert Festus Imarhiagbe. Together, they are working to empower people in the villages of Urulokpa and Lokpa to support themselves and their families through agriculture and small animal husbandry. This concept is based on a circular economy and good calculation to ensure that it works.
Festus already traveled to the region in March to start the first training steps. But to successfully realize the project, we need your support. Every donation, no matter how small, helps to assist people in need and give them a future full of possibilities and opportunities. Become part of our mission and support the project now!
The man behind the project: DI Festus Imarhiagbe
DI Festus Imarhiagbe is a native Nigerian who lives in Vienna and feels connected to his heritage and the people living there. As an agricultural expert, he has in-depth knowledge and understanding of the local problems. His vision is to help the people in the villages of Urulokpa and Lokpa to feed their families through their own agriculture and small livestock. With his expertise and close connection to the local people, DI Festus Imarhiagbe is the ideal partner for HIFA to find a solution together for the problem of food insecurity.
♡ Support the “Self-sufficiency” project – in Nigeria now
HIFA (Help for All),
urgently requests donations for the “Self-sufficiency” project.
Survival through self-sufficiency
AT 733 200 000 002 606 226
- Change a child’s life – Sponsor a child
- Support a good cause: Donate now to HIFA – Donate with heart and mind
- Making a Lasting Impact with a Will – Support Our Work
- The city of Calabar in Nigeria, Africa
- Reflection on Lent
- Funerals in Nigeria – Did you know…?
- WAKISO – a vocational training center in Entebbe / Uganda
- Easter in Nigeria
- Easter Meditation
- What is behind the “End-SARS” movement?
- Social media – the most important tool of the Nigerian youth at the moment
- Why the End-SARS Movement Still Represents a Sign of Hope
- Christmas meditation from Nigeria
- Support HIFA’ projects and “rent” one of the HIFA African Huts and online marketing & SEO optimization
- School Uru Lokpaukwu – A new school in a village in the bush
- Life through self-sufficiency – Support our mission to defeat hunger
- Fraternity for People with Disabilities
- Johann Schill – “the beloved Master John”
- Stunning music by artist Monique Mondon-Muth – Discover her CDs
- Individual aid
- Slum Project in Okpoko/Anambra State
- Vocational Training Center Ikot Ekpene/Awka Ibom State
- Microfinance loans – Success with small loans!
- Mobile Medical Station
- Rehacenter Ozubulu/Anambra State
- School Owerre Ezukala/Anambra State
- Photovoltaic Project in Okigwe and Ihube/Imo State
- Support us as a member: Become part of our development cooperation organization
- Vocational Training Center in Nigeria: How HIFA is Changing the Future of Young People
- Assistance in Austria