Rehacenter Ozubulu/Anambra State
“Disabled is the one who is being disabled” applies to Nigeria as well.“
Rosemary Odunukwe cares for her charges with great love and commitment at the Recdot Rehab Center in Ozubulu/Anambra State. In the inclusive school, disabled and non-disabled children learn with and from each other.
The children and young people cared for in the rehabilitation center have the chance to live a dignified and independent life here.
Many children were admitted to this center who contracted polio due to a lack of medical prophylaxis. These children have the opportunity to learn to walk again after surgery and with special walking aids and no longer have to crawl on the ground.
Some other children are still waiting for your support so that they can also be operated on.
Please give these children the chance for a more independent life!
♡ Support children now – in Ozubulu
HIFA (Help for All),
urgently requests donations for the Ozubulu Rehacenter
AT 733 200 000 002 606 226
- The importance of music and dance in Nigeria: from Afrobeat to traditional rhythms
- A REPORT ON THE WAKISO VOCATIONAL CENTRE ENTEBBE (WVCE)
- The production of palm oil in Nigeria – focus on knowledge and production
- The importance of mothers in Nigeria and how Mother’s Day is celebrated
- A brief History of Palm Oil – discovering its Roots and using it today
- The Feast of St Joseph: An Occasion to honour Men and Fathers
- May Day in Nigeria: history, significance and celebrations
- Grasscutters in Nigeria – What You Should Know About These Fascinating Animals!
- HIFA wishes you a Happy Easter!
- Change a child’s life – Sponsor a child
- Support a good cause: Donate now to HIFA – Donate with heart and mind
- Making a Lasting Impact with a Will – Support Our Work
- The city of Calabar in Nigeria, Africa
- Reflection on Lent
- Funerals in Nigeria – Did you know…?
- WAKISO – a vocational training center in Entebbe / Uganda
- Easter in Nigeria
- Easter Meditation
- What is behind the “End-SARS” movement?
- Social media – the most important tool of the Nigerian youth at the moment
- Why the End-SARS Movement Still Represents a Sign of Hope
- Christmas meditation from Nigeria
- Support HIFA’ projects and “rent” one of the HIFA African Huts and online marketing & SEO optimization
- School Uru Lokpaukwu – A new school in a village in the bush
- Life through self-sufficiency – Support our mission to defeat hunger
- Fraternity for People with Disabilities
- Johann Schill – “the beloved Master John”
- Stunning music by artist Monique Mondon-Muth – Discover her CDs
- Individual aid
- Slum Project in Okpoko/Anambra State
- Vocational Training Center Ikot Ekpene/Awka Ibom State
- Microfinance loans – Success with small loans!
- Mobile Medical Station
- Rehacenter Ozubulu/Anambra State
- School Owerre Ezukala/Anambra State
- Photovoltaic Project in Okigwe and Ihube/Imo State
- Support us as a member: Become part of our development cooperation organization
- Vocational Training Center in Nigeria: How HIFA is Changing the Future of Young People
- Assistance in Austria